CEO Dr. Emre Türeli
Tel: 06836 9691-100
Fax: 06836 9691-199
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use.
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website.
This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the called file,
- Website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- You according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. DSGVO have expressly consented to this,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation,
- as permitted by law and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned for the protection of our legitimate interests and of third parties. pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website.
On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories are to be taken from the appropriate tracking tools.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website like
- Browser type/-version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer-URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP-address),
- Time of the server request,
are saved. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage for the purposes of market research and customization of these websites.
This information may also be transferred to a third party, if this is required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP Masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO restricting the processing of your personal data to request, as far as the accuracy of the information about you is denied, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to cancel and we no longer need the data, but these for the establishment, exercise or need or defense of legal claims you pursuant to Art. 21 have inserted DSGVO object to the processing;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.